Saturday, June 11, 2005

All work and no play makes Angela...

Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!! I'm fucking delirious right now. I've gotten so little sleep the past two nights that I feel like the offspring of a robot and a zombie that is also severly addicted to crack. That's how I feel... like a Robot Crack Zombie. And I have to open again tomorrow... which equals DEATH! And I'm meeting my myspace crush tomorrowish... so I need to try and get some sleep tonight so I can act like a normal human being... not that I am a normal human being, but I'd like to at least act like one at first. Also, my life is crazy. Really hot tattoed guy who comes into my work is 31, has a 10 year old daughter, is ridiculously wealthy, and wants to fly to Tucson with me in 2 weeks to strip for my friend's bachelorette party. This was all his idea (ps). I don't know what to do with that. Really, I don't. I guess I should just let him come and strip if he wants to.... I'm sure a room full of drunken girls wouldn't mind it... he's really hot. But then what if it gets out of hand and turns into a crazy xrated fiasco? g-strings and dollar bills flying everywhere, girls pillow fighting in the background, a confused room service delivery guy.... yeah, that would just be really awkward seeing him at work after that.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter