Friday, June 03, 2005

Bad News

Apparently, the guest list for the party got too big and so the plus 1's turned into plus zero's, which means lenka's going and i'm not. it's cool though, it just gives me another reason to hate paris hilton: she has poor party planning skills!! whatever, i don't need to be famous yet and meet famous people and makeout with them. i'm perfectly content being me...... and doing things that i do.... argh. I guess I am a little disappointed... but I'll get over it. At least I'll still get to hear about the party from Lenka. That's better than nothing!! hrmph. I'm gonna go try to sleep, I guess, since I have to work ass early tomorrow. peace!

ps- I was just watching the original "The Office" from England, and it's incredible! I saw the first episode of the American version and it doesn't compare AT ALL! please, if you're going to watch it at all, rent the english version! it's freaking unbelievable!!!

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter