Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Meeehhhh.

I wish that cell phones had the ability to magically disappear when you're drunk, but then return later when you've sobered up. That would've helped me a lot last night.

Besides drunk dials, last night was pretty phenomenal. Here are a few highlights:

* I danced with a fabulous gay man who was incredibly fascinated with my boobs. We definetly almost made out and had babies.

* Jaimie, me, and 2 other girls did the most brilliant rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" that's ever been done.... ever. The best part was when we thought the song was over and we bowed and started walking away.... then realized it was just a musical interlude and ran back and finished the song. Fucking brilliant.

* I met the most amazing man who's ever exsisted. He had batman sun glasses. I'm going to try to explain them, so bear with me. They were in the shape of batman's logo, and both wings open up so at any given moment you can open up one eye or both eyes for dramatic effect and then slam them shut. Ugh... words cannot describe their fantasticness. Just know that I wore them for a better part of the night and I wish more than anything that there had been a picture taken so that the amazingness of these glasses could be documented.

* Batman glasses boy (or Danny) and I were giggling like little school children on the couch, when we were kicked out of the living room so these other people that were in the living room could get it on.... so we went and lied on the floor in front of the elevator and talked about bounty hunting and other relevant life issues until 4:30 in the morning. I'm pretty sure if he were gay we would run through fields of flowers holding hands and giggling all the time.

That was my fabulous night in Hollywood in a nutshell. Thank you.

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter