Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's been a while!

Well, I'm going to try and hop back into this blogging thing... I remember it being pretty fun and occupying my time. This is my life currently: I work for a shipping company as mail and archiving bitch, which is actually more fun than it sounds; I live in a house with 3 other people, 4 cats, and 1 ferret. There is rarely a day when someone in the house is not fighting with a person and/or animal....; I am dating 3 guys, all of which have their moments of douche-ocity. The one I like the most is named Daryl. He's half-mexican which is awesome because I've only ever dated skinny white boys before. He is currently going through a divorce which makes him extremly emotionally unavailable....but I still like him the best. Wish the heart made sense! I have also recently discovered that donkey konga is the greatest game of all time and I am the donkey konga master!!! It's pretty awesome to be the best at something, and I'm glad that my skill is also beneficial to the universe =)
Well, more blogging to come in the future!

*~*Sometimes when I think of your name and it's only a game, and I need you. Listen to the words that you say it's getting harder to stay when I see you*~* Even in Blackouts

//OFF Free Counter
Website Counter